Barbecue Potato Chips
- 250 grams potatoes, sliced thinly (using a mandolin)
- Water for soaking
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- About 3-4 tablespoons Culinary Coconut Oil (Order via Organics.ph)
- 1 ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Muscovado Sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
Feel free to visit Organics.ph to order BBQ Powder.
- Sliced potato thinly using a mandolin. Place sliced potatoes in a bowl of water (potatoes must be submerged), add a pinch of salt. Soak for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat pan, add culinary coconut oil once pan is hot.
- Fry potatoes until golden brown.
- Drain on a cooling rack then transfer to a plate covered with a paper towel
- Toss potato chips (in a large ziplock bag) with half of the bbq powder. Taste, and add more bbq powder as needed.