Comprehensive Pre-program Analysis
Highly Personalized Nutrition Plan
Our Team of Nutritionists will build a Personalized Nutrition Plan, Tailor-fit to your:
- Current state of health
- Existing lifestyle
- Daily schedule
Intensive Guidance and Monitoring by the Baron Method Nutritionists
Fortnightly face-to-face Consulation and Monitoring up to 6 months
Baron Method Program Manual
- Food Education
- Recipe Master List: Over 140 Baron Method-Developed Guide Recipes
- Pantry Swap List
- Linkage to Suppliers
- How to prepare, what, and where to source your food: Everything you need to know and How for the Rest of Your Life
For clients outside Manila, meetings are done via online.
Terms and Conditions:
1. PROGRAM DURATION
The full program comes with up to six months of monitoring by the nutritionists. Full program knowledge is given to client at the inception of the program. Should client wish to exit program before the monitoring period is done, this is through their own volition and does not warrant a refund.
2. PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Each meeting with the nutrition team would last 30 to 50 minutes. The Nutrition Specialist will keep the scheduled time. If the Client needs to cancel or reschedule the appointment date, Client must inform Nutrition Specialist at least 24 hours in advance. Failure on the part of Client to rebook schedule, Client will forfeit such schedule, which cannot be carried over to the following month.
3. PROGRAM CANCELLATION, REFUND, AND EXTENSION
Once payment is made and Client attends introduction meeting, refunds will not be allowed. However, Client can opt to apply for extension option provided that:
- Client formally expresses desire to avail of extension option via email within the first 2 weeks of original inception of program(which is the intro meeting where the contents of the manual are explained)
- Extension option is valid 1 year from original date of inception
- Original enrollee is the one availing of extension option
- Client agrees to pay a P10,000 extension fee
- Extension option can only be availed once during the entire duration of the program
- During the period between original inception and extension inception, Client is considered as a non-Baron Method Client. Therefore, he/she will not enjoy the benefits of a Baron Method Client until he/she official starts on the program again under the extension option.
4. THE NUTRITION SPECIALIST
A. The Client understands that the role of the Nutrition Specialist is not to prescribe or assess micro-and macronutrient levels; provide health care, medical or nutrition therapy services; or to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental alignment of the human body.
B. The Client understands that the Nutrition Specialist is a mentor and guide who has been trained in holistic health coaching to help clients reach their own health goals by helping clients devise and implement positive, sustainable lifestyle changes.
C. The Client understands that the Nutrition Specialist is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and that any advice given by the Nutrition Specialist is not meant to take the place of advice by these professional or currently uses prescription medications, the Client should discuss and dietary changes or potential dietary supplements use with his or her doctor, and should not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting his or her doctor.
D. The Client has agreed to work with the Nutrition Specialist and understands that the information received should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.
5. CLIENT’S RESPONSIBILITY AND CLAIMS WAIVER
A. The Client acknowledges that the Client takes full responsibility for his/her life and well-being as he/she makes decisions during and after the Program. Inception of the program signifies that the client agrees to the terms of this service agreement.
B. The Client expressly assumes the risks of the Program, including the risks of trying new foods or supplements, and the risk inherent in making lifestyle changes.
C. The Client releases the Nutrition Specialist from any and all liability, damages, whatsoever, in law or equity, which the Client ever had, now has or will have in the future against the Nutrition Specialist, arising from the Client’s past or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to, the Program, unless arising from the gross negligence of the Nutrition Specialist.
The Nutrition Specialist will keep the Client’s information private, and will not share the Client’s information to any third party unless compelled to by law and upon proper notice to Nutrition Specialist.