Mango-berry Yogurt Pops
- 3 cups unsweetened light natural yogurt/light Greek yogurt
- 2 cups Mangoberry mix (recipe follows)
- ½ cup organic Skim milk (can be substituted with Almond or soy milk
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Scoop into silicone or food grade ice pop mould
- Freeze overnight. Keeps in the freezer for up to 1 week.
- 3 cups fresh Strawberries, washed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- ¼ cup Muscovado Sugar
- ½ cup cubed over ripe mango
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, Add strawberries, water and muscovado. Stir.
- Bring to slight boil and add Orange Juice and Ripe mango cubes
- Keep stirring while simmering. Cook until slightly thickened.